Archive for the ‘Pet clothes’ Category
Tuesday, October 9th, 2012
Sound the trumpets and fanfare! With much excitement, we are pleased to announce the launch of our Auto Delivery service which we hope will make your life a little easier because it means you will never run out of pet food again!
Take the hassle out of remembering to order the dog’s food. Take the hassle out of driving to the pet shop. Take the hassle out of lugging the pet food to and from the car.
With our Auto Delivery service, you choose how often you need a replenishment of your pet’s food, healthcare, kitty litter or any pet stuff and we’ll make sure it’s delivered to your door SO YOU ARE NEVER CAUGHT OUT EVER AGAIN!
Here’s some more reasons why our Auto Delivery service could work for you:
- You’ll save up to $20 off your first order of food
- You can change, add to or modify your order at any time
- You stipulate the regularity of your order (eg. choose every week up to every 6 months – whatever suits you!)
- You won’t be signing any contract so you’re free to cancel at any time
- You will still enjoy whatever specials may apply at the time of despatch (what does that mean? Let’s say that Artemis Fresh Mix Adult is your pet food of choice and you get a 13.6kg bag delivered every 6 weeks. If your scheduled delivery occurs during a period when Artemis Fresh Mix Adult is on special, then you will automatically enjoy the special price).
- Your pet’s food & other requirements will be delivered automatically when you need it.
It’s easy to set-up: just click on the ‘Subscription Type’ heading after you’ve added some pet food to your cart to tell us how often you want to receive a regular delivery. That’s it, you’re done! You’ll never run out of pet food again! We’ll send you an email a few days before your scheduled delivery so you can double-check you’ve got everything you need and then ….. VOILA, you and your pet will never, ever be left high & dry again!
Receive regular shipments of all your pet’s needs? You gotta love that!
Tags: automatic delivery, automatic ordering, dry cat food, dry dog food, dry pet food, home delivery, natural pet food, nutritious pet food, pet food home delivered, pet food online, pet supplies online
Posted in General, Pet clothes, Pet toys, Petfood, Specials | No Comments »
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012
Brrrrr, it’s cold outside! As I look out the window at the gloomy weather, I also happen to look over at Pookie and Indie (a couple of our Pookinuk mascots!) who are snuggled up in a ball together on their bed and looking ever so snug & warm!
If you’re worried your little four-pawed barking or purring friend is a little cold this winter, this Blog post is all about warm things for pets! We’ve been busy adding a multitude of new clothing and bedding products so you have a great range to choose from.
But before we go into any detail about our warm & snug new products, here’s some tips on keeping your BFFs tip-top and toasty this winter!
First of all, even though they have fur, they still feel the cold. Dogs & cats with longer fur may be warmer than ones with short fur but they all feel it!
- Little dogs, skinny dogs and short haired dogs should all have a jumper or coat
- Sleeping in a bed, rather than the floor, will help keep your pet warm
- If your dog or cat sleeps outside, make sure their bed is off the floor and they have a roof protecting them from the elements (ie. a kennel)
- Older dogs should spend more time in the warm indoors
- Shorten the length of time your pet spends outdoors in the cold weather
- Keep your dog’s coat longer in winter
- Your pet burns more calories in winter (trying to stay warm) so you could probably feed them a little more food
Check out our range of beds, coats, jumpers, pyjamas, rugs, kennels and so forth – all designed to help keep your pet toasty & warm this winter! And they’re all delivered straight to your door – no fuss, no heavy lifting, completely stress-free!
Tags: dog beds, dog clothes, home delivered pet supplies, kennels, pet beds, pet supplies, pet tips
Posted in General, Pet clothes | No Comments »
Monday, May 21st, 2012
We love this clothing range. It’s the good quality, gorgeous colours and elegant designs that do it. If we had to liken it to a style icon, it comes somewhere between Audrey Hepburn and Princess Kate!!
With a name like Hamish McBeth, it’s not hard to guess that this brand is from the home of kilts. With the chilly weather that Scotland endures, the range features great knitwear, handy all-weather coats, snuggly pyjamas as well as a really gorgeous range of leather collars and leads. (They also do toys and grooming products!).
This winter they’ve added quite a few new colours to their range. We love this burnt orange roll-neck jumper for instance. There’s also lime green, black, red, pink, brown and blue. Gorgeous!
Starting at $30.95 for the smallest size (six sizes available), these jumpers will keep your dog so warm & snug on a cold winter’s day. Or take a look at their smart all-weather coats – they also start at around the $30 mark.
If leather collars are your thing, their range of collars and matching leads exude style. We love the ‘Bones’ collar but there’s so many to choose from.
If you love style and love your pooch, you’ll love Hamish McBeth’s range as much as we do! Check out their entire range at www.pookinuk.com.au.
Tags: dog clothes, dog coats, dog collars, dog jumpers, dog leads, dog leashes
Posted in Pet clothes | No Comments »